Why should you take your CITB Test in Aberdeen?
With CITB Test Centres spread across the UK, it makes little sense to travel far and wide just to sit the test.
If you live in Aberdeen we have good news: there’s a CITB Test Centre right on your doorstep!
Pearson Professional Centres Aberdeen Ground Floor East Wing Migive House 23 North Silver Street Aberdeen AB10 1RJ
– From Aberdeen Railway and Bus Station turn left into Guild Street
– Turn right onto Bridge Street
– Turn left onto Union Street and then take the second right into South Silver Street beside the Music Hall
– This leads you into Golden Square
– At the other side of the square is North Silver Street
– Travel almost to the end of the street and you will find a modern building on the left hand side – which is set back from the street
– This is Migive House, which has a cobbled walled courtyard and the entrance is in the far left corner
A CSCS Card is vital if you want to show that you’re a qualified tradesman with an understanding of
health and safety on construction sites. The message from construction firms is clear: no CSCS Card
equals no entry on site.
Not sure which card you need? Or are you a little confused about the different trades? At Construction Helpline, we’re always happy to help. Our team of construction experts take care of everything. All you need to do is pick up the phone and give us a call on 0207 199 9800.
We help you pass the CITB Test
The 45-minute touchscreen test consists of 50 questions, of which you need to score 42/50 to pass. If
you want to revise, or even book another test should you fail first time, we’ve got you covered on
both counts! For a small fee, you can get yourself some revision material and book a re-test*.
Apply online or give us a call on 0207 199 9800. From booking to passing the CITB Test in Aberdeen,
we’ve got you covered.
*Applicable only if you book with the original test.